Monday, January 24, 2011

Stumbles

The water pump went bad at Jeanie's parents' house this weekend, so I was drafted into service to help repair it. Don't know how much help I was ... the plumber said I was the best pump puller-wire taper-light holder he'd ever had.

That said, after the first night's work, I headed inside and took a seat next to the kitchen bar. I look over ... and there's a container of peanut M&Ms. What's two or three gonna hurt? Nothing really. Just a taste is all I need. That would've been fine ... but nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

I emptied the container. It wasn't full to begin with, but it wasn't nearly empty, either. I. could. not. stop. myself. I don't know how many calories and fat grams I downed, and I don't want to find out.

This is very, very hard.

I've determined, though, not to beat myself up over it. I worked out this morning, and it was tough. That's the way, I guess, it should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment